Since 2014, we opened Computer Training services to the public. With the rapid development of technology, especially in the world of education, the role of information technology is essential to equip young people for the challenges of globalization and increasingly competitive business world. The training that we conduct are:
MODULE I ITGS (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN A GLOBAL Societies)
For IB Students , we conduct training ITGS to assist students in completing their tasks. Training will refer to the latest syllabus IB in 2012, namely:
Social and ethical significance
Social and ethical considerations linked to specified IT developments.
Students must study the following 12 issues.
1.1 Reliability and integrity
1.3 Privacy and anonymity
1.4 Intellectual property
1.6 The digital divide and equality of access
1.8 Globalization and cultural diversity
1.10 Standards and protocols
1.11 People and machines
1.12 Digital citizenship
Social and ethical considerations linked to the two HL extension topics and the issues raised by the annually issued case study.
Application to specified scenarios
Scenarios based on real-life situations must be used when addressing specified IT developments. Students must study the following 6 themes.
2.1 Business and employment
2.2 Education and training
2.5 Home and leisure
2.6 Politics and government
Scenarios based on real-life situations must be used when addressing specified IT developments in the two HL extension topics and the annually issued case study.
The terminology, concepts and tools relating to specified IT developments. Students must study the following 9 topics.
3.5 Personal and public communications
3.6 Multimedia/digital media
3.8 Spreadsheets, modelling and simulations
3.9 Introduction to project management
Students must study the following topics.
3.10 IT systems in organizations
3.11 Robotics, artificial intelligence and expert systems
3.12 Information systems specific to the annually issued case study
The project (practical application of IT skills)
The application of skills and knowledge to develop an original IT product for a specified client.
– Learning all syllabus ITGS, including topics that considered difficult
– Assisting students in completing his/her assignment
– Internal Assessment and Consultation for ITGS Extended Essay
– Intensive Course before the Final Exam Training
– IB Students who want to get a better value on the subject ITGS
– non-IB students who wish to pursue graduate studies in the field of IT Business, majoring example BIS (Business Information Systems) and eCommerce
– Students who want up-to-date in the field of information technology, especially in IT in the business world
– for trainees who located in Surabaya, the instructor will immediately conduct training in a student house
– for trainees who reside outside Surabaya, training can be done online, where time will be adjusted in accordance with the agreement between trainees and instructors.
About the Instructor:
Name: Wahyu Kurniawan
Teaching ITGS subject in IB schools in Surabaya in 2007 – 2012
Getting Mixed Level ITGS training certificate in 2007 at the Western Academy of Beijing, China
Becomes ITGS Examiner in 2014