b. The story is about a girl named Rosetta who was destined to beat Ahimsa who was evil. She didn’t know anything because she was just an ordinary girl. She required power and strength to beat Ahimsa. To obtain this power, she must travel and explore the forest and meet new people and gain new experiences. She must also obtain money to buy the equipment needed to beat the evil guards by doing favors for people. All of the people in the story feared Ahimsa and the forest because of its magic. While exploring the forest, she was faced with mysterious magic and places. Because of the help given by the guards, people and wizards, she was able to find Lucky Lake, Winkle Village and the cursed house. She was given the Golden Bow by the person entrapped in Ahimsa’s curse in the cursed house. The Golden Bow killed the evil guards of the village, Akylla and Satana. She then learned magic with an old man. The magic was used to provide her help and strength. Three magic spells helped her, which were protect, flame and thunder. Protect was used to guard her through the magical forest, flame was used to kill Akylla, thunder was used to kill Ahimsa. After learning these magic spells and obtaining every item needed to kill Ahimsa. She was then warped into the realm of Ahimsa. In this realm, she met the old person who was so kind to her in the first place. This person is in fact Ahimsa. He spared Rosetta because he knew that in the future someone would defeat him and that defeating a weak person is not fair. He forced Rosetta to fight him and Rosetta had no choice but to cast thunder on Ahimsa. In the end, Ahimsa was defeated.
3. Rosetta, Ahimsa, Akylla, Satana, Wizard, Oldman, Guards, House people
4. The game is called a logic game because it contains riddles required to finish a stage and that stage provides another riddle needed to complete that stage. Every riddle has a connection with another riddle and thus this game require logic to complete the game. It also requires memorization and thinking.
a. BASIC programming language
b. John Kemeny and Thomas Kurtz first designed this language in 1964. At that time, computers were rare and expensive. It was successfully used to run programs on their institution’s General Electric computer system. BASIC is an acronym of “Beginner’s All-Purpose Symbolic Instruction Code”. It was developed to be as user-friendly as possible. Then in the 70s, it was used and modified by Microsoft so that it could run on a microcomputer. Microsoft consisted of Paul Allen and Bill Gates developing their own BASIC language. After successfully doing that, every computer after that either run Microsoft BASIC or a modified BASIC language. Until now, BASIC is used on DOS computers and it has been a standard language to teach to students.
c. High-level programming
6. Procedural programming uses a list of instructions to tell the computer what to do step by step. Functional programming treats every computation as a mathematical function (rely only to the values provided as input and do not depend on the preceding steps).
7. Different levels of programming language are needed so that a computer can run every instruction successfully. The higher the level, the more natural the language are, compared to human perception. Such that low- level programming is used to run instruction directly to the hardware. Middle level programming is used for operating systems, heavy resource applications and interface. High-level programming is used for web.
8. The use of low-level programming is instructions for a processor, which requires very little to no translation resulting in a quick program.
9. Advantages: don’t require entire source code fix if the error is only in a branch, more integrated, codes are independent Disadvantages: merging requires careful check, more time needed
10. Compiler: takes entire program as input, executes conditional control statements faster, more memory required, errors are displayed after entire program is checked
Interpreter: takes single instruction as input, executes conditional control statements slower, less memory required, errors are displayed for every instruction interpreted
1. Full item: line 2284 or line 2348; add “item$(x) = itemx$” reference to item number (CONST)
Gold: line 2284 or line 2364; add or change value on x “gold = gold + x” number (INTEGER)
2. Line 220; change “Peace” to “Final” (SUB Final)
3. y.atas = batas1
x.kiri = batas2
x.kanan = batas3
y.bawah = batas4