1. Convert the following decimal numbers into binary numbers!
2. Convert the following octal numbers into decimal numbers!
3. Convert the following hexadecimal numbers into binary numbers!
4. Convert the following octal numbers into binary numbers!
5. Using the Truth Table, prove these equations!
a. A(B+C) = AB+AC
b. A+(BC) = (A+B)(A+C)
c. A+AB = A
d. A (A+B) = A
e. A+A’B = A+B
f. A(A’+B) = AB
g. (A+B)’ = A’B’
h. (AB)’ = A’+B’
6. Explain the reason why we need Boolean Expression for constructing logic circuit!
7. Simplify the following boolean expressions!
a. x = A’B+AB+A’B’
b. y = A+AB’+A’B
c. z = (AB+AB)’
8. Simplify the following Boolean expressions, then draw a circuit diagram corresponding to the Boolean expression that has been simplified!
a. x = A’BC+AB’C+ABC+BC’
b. y = B'(A+C)+C(A’+B)+AC